Go to home page
Click here for home page

Car parked on my property

Car parked on my property

No one wants to come home from work to find that someone parked a car on their property.


What do you do in a situation like this?

Car parked on my property

If you think that the police or the council will be able to easily help you, you are mistaken. It's a rather long and annoying process. You'll need to obtain an eviction notice from the courts. A solicitor would be able to acquire a civil court's permission to find out the identity of the legal owner, and a judge would then have to order its removal. This would cost you not just time but also quite a lot of money.

But there is a way to prevent cars from parking on your property in the first place.

FlashPark is the answer to your "Someone parked a car on my property"! problem.

Flashpark is the latest online facility that allows you to report unauthorized parked vehicles on private land. Fitting FlashPark’s warning notices in your car park has two effects:

  • It stops unauthorised parking.
  • It ensures that authorized vehicles park in designated spaces.

You can use FlashPark to report a problem on any of the off-street parking: housing associations, commercial and residential property, retail parks, shopping centres, colleges and universities, doctor's surgeries, property managing agents, pubs, offices, and more.

Using FlashPark is easy: you just need to:

and then you can start issuing tickets to anyone who parks a car on your property.

Download a brochure to learn more about how FlashPark works.